Thursday, October 18, 2012

Relics from HeroQuest!


Here I stand corrected by the evidence before me. Unlike what I had said in my original post about HeroQuest, there was no Bogar the Barbarian or Havoc the Dwarf. It was Havoc the Barbarian and Ivan the Dwarf. Maybe there was a Bogar, but I can't find his character sheet. But here's a scan of 4 character sheets from that grand HeroQuest campaign. If I recall, my friend almost ran out of official HeroQuest sheets, so he had to make copies. It looks like they've been folded--what did I do? Carry them around in my pocket or something? Sorry if the handwriting is a bit unreadable. 



Here's another group of character sheets. Two are "cleaned up" versions of Chant and Mylor. The final one is "Petite" the Gnome character. I think the older brother of my friend who ran HeroQuest played him. I distinctly remember jokes about it. I'm not sure why he's got a 23 mind, maybe it went up from 2 to 3.



And just for fun, here's the Barbarian and the Chaos Warlock from HeroQuest all painted up. I painted the barbarian about 12 years ago. I finished the Chaos Warlock back in July, part of my drive to complete 52 miniatures this year. I think my painting has gotten better since I completed the Barbarian. I'll let you be the judge. 



That's all for now. Maybe I'll post some more relics later. In fact, that sounds like a great idea for a series of posts: "Relics from the Dark Ages."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...