Tuesday, November 27, 2012

EN World Down! (Call in Reinforcements!)

The unofficial D&D flagship of the internet, EN World, is down. This, of course, is just after I paid for my $3 copper level subscription so I could access some of the features of the website. Also, I've been going to EN World for over 10 years, before it was EN World, when Eric Noah was posting scoops on the upcoming 3e.

When I stumbled upon "Eric Noah's Unofficial D&D 3rd Edition News" back in 1999, I was like, "Yeah, right. Like Wizards of the Coast is going to tell this guy much of anything." I was wrong. His news formed the foundation of an active online gaming community.

Since then Russell Morrissey, the current owner, has made EN World into a huge nexus for gamers to communicate and hear about new products.

I hope they get things fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...