Monday, December 10, 2012

Some Expeditions on the Internet

Today, while taking a breather during writing, I went blog surfing, and caught up on my reading list. There's a lot of neat stuff out there, but only have time for few, before I get back to work. 

Alex Campbell has been working on new projects over at Real Sketches. Check it out--especially the comic about Tesla. 

A Storybook World. Deirdra Eden Coppel brings to you interviews with authors like Paul Anthony Shortt (Locked Within) and advice for authors, editors, publishers to "navigate this crazy literary universe." Coppel's blog has a very welcoming and wholesome feel. What caught my eye was the word counters on the right under "Book Projects." 

You can get these word counters at Svenja Liv. Svenja Liv is an artist whose done work for Obatron Productions, Sun Tzu Games, and Twin Trinity Media. You may have noticed that I've added them to the right. 

I thought I was all special when I completed my 52 miniatures this year. Well, I ain't got nothing on a guy from Canada named Tim. Over at Tim's Miniature Wargaming  you'll find that he's completed over  1100 this year. Yeah, and looks like he's got the pictures to prove it!

And, last but not least, Hack and Slash is an OSR blog with a lot of ideas and links for GMs out there. 
Great stuff. 

Also, I upgraded this blog to Google+.

(Edit: Which basically means that I get pop up message after I post that asks me if want to share the post on Google+, yay.)

4 comments:

  1. There's a checkbox on the Google+ page in blogger that should disable the pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I'm always a bit leary about upgrades--especially when it comes to Facebook (oh, I have to reset my privacy settings, again!) But Google+ so far has been all right. An actually, now that I think about it, that pop is pretty handy. I don't have to spend time cutting and pasting my blog's internet address into my status update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! I'm itching to read your novel!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...