Friday, May 31, 2013

And the contest winner is...



Boric G. 

Contact me to claim your prize: an Angel of Death by Reaper Miniatures. 

Thanks to all who entered in the contest. (Since there were only six entries, I just rolled a d6).

And much thanks to all who've read and continue to read d20 Dark Ages.

Boric G. runs the Dwarven Stronghold, a blog where a "Dwarven Cleric can share his love of maps, dice, miniatures, and all things involving gaming and general geekery." He even has a list of RPG acquisitions for the year. 

Now he can add another miniature to that list! 

Congratulations!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Boric. You may have to explain he doesn't get two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >snort<
    Tim just follows me around from website to website. You can't get rid of him. I really shouldn't pay him double for everything he produces.
    (The products are just that good, though.)

    And in the words of Sally Fields: "The dice love me. They really love me!"

    I'm psyched. Thank you good sir for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hit too soon. Drop me a note at boric dot glanduum1 at geemail dot com.

      Delete
    2. The Angel of Death showed up on my doorstep today. I was tempted to kick him in the testicles and run for my life.
      Then I realized it was my mini! It arrived safely, in one piece, and looks great. Now begins the "pondering process"--considering color schemes, techniques, etc.
      Thanks again!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...