Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Win a Free Reaper Miniature! 200th Post!



I can imagine the headlines now: "d20 Dark Ages Sends 'Angel of Death' to Contest Winner!"

This morning I realized that I had nothing planned to celebrate the d20 Dark Ages's 200th post, and I think every hundredth post for a blog is a decent milestone to note.

Then I thought, "I know! I'll offer up a free miniature. That Reaper Angel of Death looks cool. I've had that thing for awhile now, I don't think I'll ever get around to painting it."

And then a doubt crept into my mind: "Why would anybody want an Angel of Death sent to them?"

Still, I'm gonna do the contest anyway!


This is an awesome miniature. It comes with the wings already glued on to the back. 

I believe that miniatures should be painted, admired, and pushed around on a tabletop, instead of languishing unpainted in storage. This one has been in storage for far too long. 

Its time for somebody else to have the chance to paint up such a beautifully sculpted miniature. 


If you want a chance to win this miniature, post a comment below.

This mini normally retails for $9.99, but the randomly determined winner will get it shipped to him or her for free!

The contest ends this Thursday, 11:59pm, EST. I'll announce the winner sometime on Friday.

Good Luck!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on 200. What a cool mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM BECOME DEATH. Ahem, I mean, looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on #200. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 200 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My army of the dead is looking to hire just this fellow!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...