Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Like Randomly Determined Dungeons or Whatever? Check out this Wizardawn.com


I feel like I might be behind the curve since it seems like lots of other know about Wizardawn.com. Still, I'm sharing this anyway.

There are days when I, as a DM, just don't feel like coming up with stuff on my own--I might be tired or crunched for time. I just want to let the dice and a bunch of random tables do the talking for me. Besides, it's a lot of fun to see what random combinations come up.

Wizardawn does this in spades, for multiple old school game systems like OSRIC and S&W. Just look at all of the generators on the left.

Random dungeons -- check
Random treasure -- check
Random fantasy names -- check
It's pretty much all there. What's really remarkable, however, is "Ultimate World Adventure" generator which "will create a totally unique adventure for an area of your world (providing some information for a single hex on your world hex map). There are all the creatures from Swords & Wizardry™ here. There are various traps and room decorations to make any dungeons, temples, castles, and tombs...dangerous places. It will also create a very unique set of magic items "just" for your adventure."

You get a hex map AND detailed locations with a few clicks. 

Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...