Saturday, July 13, 2013

Soundtrack Saturday: Season of the Witch


Season of the Witch was a suprisingly decent movie, despite the camera never showing Nicolas Cage doing any close-up sword fighting and the ninja-zombies monks at the end.

The soundtrack is pretty good, too. You play it in the background and it has mix of haunting music and high adventure--sometimes combined in the same track. It doesn't suffer from what I call "cue syndrome" where the music shifts or changes with what happens in the movie. Thus, it is good for a gaming session.

Unfortunately I could only hunt down a couple samples.




1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I'm always looking for new stuff to listen to while drawing. I'll add it to my playlist!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...