Thursday, January 9, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge Update



I've been working on getting things set up for "The D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge" for this coming February. Here's the first updates. 

1. It's now called The D&D 40th Anniversary Blop Hop Challenge. 

2. I've been fiddling with LinkyTools and have put the sign up gadget above the picture of me to the right. Sign up begins on Friday, January 17th, giving me time to familiarize myself further with LinkyTools (Thanks to Timothy Brannan for suggesting LinkyTools).

3. The 28 questions are final. I did some editing, to just to make some questions clearer, or offer alternatives in case somebody couldn't answer them. But they should cover many of the ups and downs a D&D player might encounter. This challenge is meant to be one huge retrospective on what its like to be a D&D player, whether you've been playing for 40 years or 4 weeks. 

At the very least they should get participants to recall some fond memories from the past. Some might be hard to remember--if so, I guess post something you do remember.










5 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Can't wait to see what everyone posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already mentally working on some answers ;-) Will there be a logo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I'll figure out a logo/badge somewhere along the way.

      Delete
    2. Thanks ;-) And thank you for organising this.

      Delete
  3. Answered them all in one go on the last day! Wish I could have found the time to do the Hop properly. 28 Questions About D&D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...