Monday, January 27, 2014

D&D 40th Anniversary Blog Hop Challenge (Another update)


The challenge begins this Saturday!

Have you already been working on your entries?

In other news, an OFFICIAL BADGE IS IN THE WORKS. It'll be posted in the next day or so.

I'll also have a text version of the questions available before Saturday.

We've hit 29 participants so far. I think that's a good number, considering not even the idea existed 3 weeks ago. I'd like to get to 40 by the end of the week.

The deadline for late sign-ups is February 7th.

Linkytools is working great.

You can sign-up here, or on the gadget to the right.

In semi-related news:
Sign-up has already started for the April 2014 Blogging from A to Z Challenge. I went crazy and signed up both my writing blog and d20 Dark Ages. I have no idea what the theme will be for either yet--but I've learned it bests to just cross the Rubicon and see what happens then sit and ponder what could have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...