Thursday, February 6, 2014

D&D 40th Annivesary Blog Hop Update -- Linky Tools


Lots of great stories out there. We've got people who started playing in the 1970s down to those who've been introduced via 4e. 

The list, however, went down overnight, but I paid for the subscription to LinkyTools so it's back up. Sorry for any inconvenience or confusion.

I'm still learning all of its features, but it is pretty handy if you want to host a blog hop. It's a lot better than compiling a list of blogs by yourself--like I did with the 30 Day D&D Challenge last September. 
There's 32 blogs on that list--and I wasn't even technically hosting it. 

For this challenge there's 55 participants. 

It's not too late to sign up. You've got until tomorrow, Feb. 7. 

I might, however, start "pruning" blogs that haven't made any pots

Are you having trouble coming up with posts? Check out my 7 Secrets to a Successful Blog Hop. 

My first character death post, featuring one of my favorite characters getting torn apart by a pit fiend, will be up later today.




2 comments:

  1. I used the Linky thing but it appears my blog is not appearing on the list. That's okay since I'm doing the bloghop anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fixed it. Your blog is #4. It was originally listed as "40th" for some reason.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...